METTLER TOLEDO’S compact weighing terminals offer a cost-effective solution for superior accuracy and reliability in process weighing applications.
Simple to set up and use, the IND131/IND331 terminals are ideal for applications requiring fast data exchange with a process controller.
The modular design makes the range perfect for high performance weighing for analogue scales. The terminals are available in multiple enclosure styles to match your process environment. A variety of interface options ensures integration into current process control systems is seamless. There are also models certified for use in hazardous areas.
The terminal complies with weights and measures regulations such as ISO9001 & ISO14001 as well as respective IP product safety codes.
Benefits of the IND131/IND331:
- Organic LED display readable in all light conditions with ultra fast A/D conversion rate and TraxDSP digital filtering
- Choice of AC OR 24 VDC operation
- Supports DIO & PLC interfaces with additional serial ports
- Portable calibration & configuration settings with firmware upgrades via SD memory card
- Scale calibration through PLC interface with CalFREETM allows calibration without test weights
For further information visit: www.mt.com/ind131